Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2003, 04:44 PM

"Ok, buddy - tit sucking was not on the agenda" This was Amber "Vicky was very naughty, but J will pay a forfeit, as you are her guest - but you now need to do something else - the next girl needs somthing extra.."

I moved around and was pulled between another pair of spread legs. This was heaven, but my jaw was aching and my neck hurt.

Again I followed the legs to the top, each leg in turn, always concentrating on that soft patch of skin at the top inside, I teased and gently licked here, feeling her shudder, my tongue moved higher and I came to material - she was wearing panties!!

"Keep going, you''l find it" said Amber.

I love panties, I ran my tongue across and then let my fingers run up and down the edge of her panties from crotch to the waistline and down, then i carefully, strayed acoss the silken panties to the damp spot, and it was damp and bare - my cock reared up - she was wearing crotchless!! I was so turned on! This is one of my faves.

my tongue slid into the slit and into her slit.

"Mmm, that's it boy, eat my pussy, first eat my pussy, then i want fingers, then a tongue in my ass - Ok?"

I just nodded, obeying her demands, my tongue licking her labia, finding all the folds, sucking her lips and then moving to her the wet hot entrance, Amber tasted light but very feminine. Her pussy was tight, her lips small compared to Vicky, ..

"Wait "she said, she turned over, her bum now high up in the air, i moved in licking from the honey pot and to her clit, my fingers gently pulling the panties open wide, then I slid two fingers into her tight hole as my tongue traced a wet, soft trail around her anus...