Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 08:33 PM

Father & daughter

Roxanne felt both proud and relieved that she could give her father head and have him come so hard. He had flooded her with come and she breathed the slightly chlorine scent in eagerly, savouring the sweet, nut-like taste.

He kissed her and she felt his fingers find that spot in her he had shown her last night.
It made her shudder uncontrollably as he massaged it and her clit at the same time. Her legs were weak as it was but when he slipped a slick finger into her ass she cried out in shock and pleasure and very nearly collapsed.

This new sensation caused a sudden, long climax that left her breathless.

While she clung to Frank, trying to catch her breath, he said.” What about a walk – 18 holes? Your old man needs a break.”
She laughed and kissed his cheek,

“Okay, Dad. You’re on. I’ll caddy if you want to play a round.”

She took a large Turkish towel and wrapped him in it lovingly, patting and rubbing him dry. He did the same for her and they laughed at one another’s tousled hair.

The morning was bright and cool. Small clouds scudded across a blue sky and Roxanne stood at the open door in her towel and took a deep breath. “Oh Dad! I’m so happy!”

“Get in here and get dressed. You’ll catch a cold after that hot shower.” Frank called from the bedroom.

“Yes, Daddy,” She said in an exaggerated “little girl” voice and, as she passed him he swiped at her bottom with a sneaker.

Once they were dressed Frank suggested coffee and a muffin at the local coffee shop and they set of in his car. The place was full of holidaymakers but they found a table and Frank settled in while Roxie got their order.

Frank looked around at the young crowd; he felt 10 years younger than yesterday even though his body was complaining about the recent activity.

“ What are you smiling at?” Roxanne asked as she slid into her seat.

“Just very happy, sweetheart, thanks to you.” And he reached his hands across the table to take hers.

A woman at the next table nudged her companion and jerked her head at Frank. Roxanne drew her hand back awkwardly, suddenly aware that their closeness had to be a secret.

“People are looking, Dad.” She was blushing.
“Let them!” he smiled. “They’ll just think I’m your sugar Daddy. I expect that old bag is just jealous.” She laughed and the tense moment was over but it did make Frank realise how sensitive he had to be to his daughter’s feelings.

The golf course was surprisingly empty, the green grass brilliant unde the clear sky.