Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 03:41 PM

A was fascinated by her wonderful body and her complete confidence and her self-aware approach.

She brought Brian really close , she smiled and kissed his bell-end, and moved to the next guy, a large black guy with an average sized cock. Brian nursed his cock, gently caressing himself.

J rubbed the next cock over her face, sucked on his balls and then swallowed his cock, this time deep. the black guy moaned and then spoke "Urgh, that's it suck it up, suck it all up, suck ma cock." J carried on with more energy, her head moving like a piston, his cock appearing out of her mouth gleaming with spit and then disappearing into her mouth, gripped by her tight red lips.

Again I guessed that the guy was almost about to come and she pulled off, kissed his balls and moved to the next.. each guy was left wanking his cock and I sensed what was about to come..

I was breathless, my cock throbbing, aching to release cum, when she reached me. She smiled - at one a smile of warmth, love and pure sex.
"Ok, for you a bit more" She said huskily, she kissed me, her mouth was hot, tasting musky of cock, surprisingly this turned me on more.

She dropped down and pulled the straps of her top off her lovely shoulders freeing her superb breasts, they fell in a short wonderful bounce, her nipples erect, her tits pert and swaying. She quikly tugged her skirt down, followed