Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 05:11 PM

by her tight, sheer black panties.

She looked me in the eye and then gave my cock and long, slow, tantalising lick from base, up the shaft to just below the head.

I put my hands onto her head, and ran them deep in her beautiful llocks, down to the roots, gently slipping her hair through my fingers. She kissed the shaft of my cock, gripped her left-hand around the base and butterfly kissed the head. Her tongue snaked out and ran a trail around the head, over the frenum and up to the slit, she licked at the pooling pre-cum, making a long stocky trail from my cock to her mouth, "Mmm",

Then swiftly and deftly she pursed her lips into a tight red "O" and pushed down around my cockhead - the feling was total bliss, her wet mouth, the firmness of her lips, the sucking from her throat and her tongue, i swooned and moaned, in response she energetically bobbed her head up and down..I looked at her lovely face and the incongruity of the hard cock filling her mouth, she smiled and once again took me into her mouth..her tongue played a darting and swift movement across my cock-head. She pulled me out, breathless and smeared mycock and the dripping pre-cum over her face, and then deftly swallowed me again.

I was seeing white fire, my balls tingled, my penis felt so so sensitive, to every movement -

"I'm -" She pulled away holding my cock

"Go boys"

I heard an almost collective gasp and groan and all six guys shot cum, it hits us both, mostly on her in thick, stringy, sticky strands. Some in her hair, some on her face (mainly mine), some over her back, she lay back as the spurts became quicker -

My first had hit her face and she had greedily sucked down my second, but the third was a long spurt - hitting her chest, running down between her tits. I'd never seen anything like this, i watched as she opened her legs and scoopinga handful of cum, she caressed her clit. She was covered in strands and blobs of spunk, she closed her eyes and rubbed between her legs, i could not stop myself and I lay next to her and sucked her hard left nipple into my mouth. tightening on the point -

"ohh, yes, ohh spunk on me, cover me Ohhh"