Thread: Circle Sex
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 06:15 PM

I started to slowly thrust into her upturned pussy, it was a wonderful vision, her lovely naked bottom, her white cheeks, with every thrust a lovely rippling jiggle flowed across them. J pushed back, keen to get more cock into her wet, tight puss. I gripped her by the hips and thrust harder, forcing my cock in deeper, gripping her hips and pulling her open, I could see her little rosebud anus, slightly open and just below my hard shaft buried in her pussy.

Her pussy was wonderful to look at and to fuck, I slowed and drew right back almost leaving her tight hole, only my head inside, then I pushed back in to the hilt, feeling my balls slap her arse. I pulled back out again, savouring the sight of my cock gleaming with her juices and her pussy open like a flower.

"Ohh fuck me, fill my pussy with your hard cock" She growled in a husky voice. I thrust back in, deep, seeing my cock swallowed by her lovely hole, I reached up and gripped her hair pulling her head back and then I really started a long and building fuck, watching my cock disappearing bwteeen her lovely bum cheeks, my other hand reached around to feel her tits, J released them, and I rubbed her hard nipples, gently tugging on them.

"Fuck, fuck, harder" She yelled, I slammed in deeper, seeing sweat roll of my head, seeing her beautiful arse, her hand moved down between her legs and started to rub her clit.

"Fill me with spunk, come inside me, i want you cum in my pussy" she hissed, as she strained around. i kissed her, tasting her tongue and then I felt my balls churn and the fire shot through my hips, up my shaft and I was shooting spunk into her hot, tight pussy, orgasm overcame me, through a mist I heard her moan and almost scream, she shook against me. I stopped just holding my still hard cock up inside her..., she gripped my hand tight and gripped my cock tighter with her pussy. We stood like this for a few minutes, I slid my cock out, watching as a trickle of spunk dripped out and onto her legs. She turned and kissed me - "Good night?"

I smiled - "It was OK, .."