Thread: Breast Fondling
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 10:03 PM

Hi, Hex!

Let me address your questions.

>Would rapid tongue flicking be as good as a vibrator?

Well, my first thought is no - not really. It will certainly feel nice, but I think you'll find that a vibrator might be a little more intense. If you don't have access to a vibrator, I would recommend buying one. If you aren't able or interested in doing that, then perhaps an electric toothbrush would work ok as a substitute for you.

>I like the Peppermint Dip idea. I wonder where I can get that? She loves mint! Are there any other types of thick liquids I could use? I'm thinking maple syrup but it might be quite sticky if it gets loose.

I don't think maple syrup would produce the same minty effect that Peppermint Schnapps would, but it would certainly be tasty.

You can buy Peppermint Schnapps in any liquor store. If you are under legal drinking age or are looking for an alcohol alternative, let me share another similar tip with you, instead:

Breast Altoid Technique:
In case you aren't familiar with Altoids, they are mints that you can buy at nearly any grocery store. They come in a metal tin and you can get them several flavors. The green box is Wintergreen flavored. They produce a mild result with this technique. The medium red box is Peppermint flavored. They produce a moderate result. The dark red box is Cinnamon flavored. They produce a very strong result with this technique. Use the box that suits your level of tolerance. I would recommend starting with the green or medium red box. Take a mint from the box and begin to suck on it in your mouth for a few seconds, to round off the rough edges. Now, suck on the breasts with your minty saliva. Get the nipples nice and wet. Now, blow very lightly on the nipples for a sensational effect. I haven't used other brands of mints, but I don't see why they wouldn't work equally well. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I am positive that the Altoids brand works VERY well!

>I like the hot and cold idea a lot, would cold, and then a slow warm up while sucking, and then cold again work just as well? At the palce we make out there is no oppertunity to make or keep any liquid hot.

It would certainly work. It wouldn't have the same range of effect, though. How about buying a cup of McDonalds coffee at the drive-thru or something. That stuff stays hot for a good amount of time. Or plan ahead and pack a thermos full of a hot beverage. She'll wonder what you're up to. Be sure not to get it too hot, though. We don't want to burn her delicate tissue!

Good luck!