View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 03:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Father John

Father John reached for the waistband of her panties, and pulling it dowm thrust his hand inside, running his fingers down over the hairy mount, and tried to invade her cunny. However she closed her legs tightly.

'We'll have less of that, Father. Take them right down, and off.'

Not quite sure why he should obey his housekepper, he knelt bfore her, and, as she relaxed her legs slightly to make it easier for him, drew her panties slowly down her legs to her ankles and then gently lifted one foot then the other so that her panties were totally free.

'Give them here.' she ordered.

Sorting them out, she held then in front of his face so that the wet gusset was in front of his nose.

'Go on! Sniff them!! Smell my cunnie juices.'

He inhaled deeply, smelling her femininity and her arousal. Almost as a reflex action, his hand reached for his cock, and started to pull himself off.

'Stop that this instant!! I've already told you. You can't cum yet. You can't cum until I say.'

Still holding the panties to his face, she moved towards the settee, with him crawling along on all fours, with his trousers stiil round his ankles. He looked almost like a dog following a scent. She sat down, and hiding herelf from him behind the panties, spread her legs wide and then using them as lure, drew his face into her, before thrilling at the touch of the material on her labiae, as drawing upwards she bared her secrets to him.

The bottom of her girdle together with her garters, framed the luxurious growth and the glistening pouting labia, which seemed to be open offering the erect little nubbin to him. His tongue snaked out and he started to lick with long slow strokes from the puckered rosebud to her clit.
He felt her body jerk at this intimate touch, and her hands came to his head and pulled him tighter into her. At the same time her thighs came over his shoulders and, crossing her ankles, she straightened her legs, holding him in a vice-like and almost suffocating grip.
He was totally enveloped in the aroma and flavour of her, and his tongue circled round and round on her clit before he pusred his lips, and began to suck kiss amd nibble at it.

He was getting a violent respons, she was pulling him in harder and moving her hips up and down, rubbing her cunnie on his face , soaking him in the copious flow of her juices.

She was confused. Present, and yet far away.

'Oooooooph, Yeeeeesss. Father!! Liam!! You are bringing me. Don't stop. Bring me. Make me spend.'

Looking down between her breasts with passioned glazed eyes, seeing not he black wavy hair of Father John, but he red head of her progeny. She was living, or partly so, the years of supressed desire.

Then she was cumming. Cumming as she never had before, to visions of what could have been, had she had the courage to seduce her son completely. She explodied. Her body twiTching and ger legs stretching out hard so that Father John thought that she was going to crush his head.

Even as she relaxed in completion, she urged him to keep lickinG--- to bring her up again, and he eagerly complied, knowing that he would get his reward.

Just before she was about to climax for the second time, she openEd her lEgs wide and pushed him away, so that he fell backwards and lay before her.

Sliding of the settee, she straddled him aand taking hold of his throbbing turgidity, positioned herself so that, as she lowered herself,he entered her.Slowly she moved her body downwards and rested there, using her stomach muscles to stimulate his rampant rod, while moving her hips back and forth and round and round, so that there was friction on her clitoris.

'There, Liam. Thats where all that naughtiness; all that naghty spunk should go. But you mustn't cum till I say.'

Father John aws confused, and he wanted to fill her with his cream, but lay there, wondering about this Liam, and waiiting for her permission, feeling a sense of wellbeing.