View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 05:36 PM

Mary Stafford

Years of forbidden fantasies that had almost made Mary snap at times were finally being played out as she ground herself against Liam in a display of power she'd often masturbated to. Mary didn't want him to cum yet, wanting to feel his spunk shooting at the same instant she, too, found her release.

"Not yet, Liam. Soon... " Her voice was still stern, though it sounded to her as though it came from somewhere distant rather than from her own mouth. She knew it wasn't her son, but that did nothing to subdue her lasciviousness as she rubbed her engorged clit against Father John's pelvic bone. So good not to have to use her fingers... so good.

Mary could feel his cock -- hard, swollen, ready to burst with his thick seed as she drew nearer and nearer to her goal. She moaned. That lovely, familiar feeling began to spread throughout her body as she hovered on the verge.

Her muscles began to tighten and she stared deeply into her son's eyes, oblivious to any sense of reality except her own impending orgasm. "Ahhh... Liam! See what you have done to me, you naughty boy?" Mary cried out, overcome with intense spasms which threatened to displace her from the good father's erection.

"Now, Liam!" She finally commanded, her voice hoarse yet shrill. "Cum for your mother. Empty that naughty spunk deep inside my cunny the way you always wanted to. Now!"