View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Hmmmmm.........let's see........I was sitting on my hubbies lap in front of the monitor when he intro'd me to Pixies. I wanted to join immediately after looking at the pic forums even though I hadn't checked out the entire site.......but I didn't want to use the nick he had already joined with (months earlier)......so I blurted out, "We can be lixnlix69....get it?"......and he rolled his eyes at me, so I knew I hit upon something. We were Mr. and Mrs. Lix in the forums for a little while (even though he never typed a word...lol!) and one day Scotzoidman (a honey of a Pixie member!) told me I should get my own nick to differentiate who was posting to the forums. I thought I had been doing that by signing every post "Mrs. Lix".........but I got to thinking maybe he just wanted to PM me and didn't really want hubby to get my PM's *giggle*......so I began to think of individual nicks I could use.....but I liked nothing. I would go to chat quite often and each time I would go in and FussyPucker was in there, he'd greet me with, "hiya sexy lixychick" (knowing that hubby never went to chat and it had to be me despite the lixnlix69 nick).

And sooooooooooo.......voila!

*runs over to Fussy Yummy Pants.......jumps up...wrapping my legs around his waist and kisses his face off*

~Thomas Dewar~