Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2002, 06:57 PM

" Aaaaahhhhh! " “ I screamed out as Jake tackled me to the floor. I was giggling so hard, I couldn’t have prevented him from taking off my sweater and unsnapping my bra even if I had wanted to.

" Give me just a moment, Misty. "

I wanted to give him more than just a few minutes, already feeling the wetness between my legs as his mouth greedily attacked my breasts. When he stood up, I was disappointed until I saw the grin on his face and he asked to meet for lunch.

" Teasing me just to make sure I have lunch with you now! How could I refuse after that! "

I giggled as I put my bra and sweater back on and kissed him hard on his mouth. I lightly grasped his erection for a brief second and then moved quickly away. Grabbing my coat and laughing, I got out the door before he could catch me.

I smiled the entire time while walking to work. It had been an incredible evening and now after this morning, I was overwhelmed at how Jake got to me. Just looking at him and the way he looked at me and made love to me set my heart beating just thinking about it.

When I got to work and to my office, I couldn’t help but smile again when he had mentioned locked doors. I looked at my watch and seeing that Jake would be in his office next door shortly, I grinned mischieviously when an idea popped in my head.

" Lisa, I'll be back shortly if anyone needs me. "

I told the receptionist and still grinning went next door to the building Jake worked in. I knew several of the people there, from having to bring over papers and also had been to lunch several times with Sue, the receptionist. I asked her where Jake’s office was and told her to tell him I was dropping off some papers.

I stood outside his office door, pretending to go over some papers until I heard his voice exchanging pleasantries with Sue. I quickly put my idea into action, wanting Jake to think I left. I knelt quietly under his desk, back far enough so that he wouldn’t see me or run into me with his chair.

He sat down in his chair leaning back and moved just enough for me to get a great view of his crotch and just enough room for me. I ran both my hands up the outside of his pant legs, slowly.

" I never got breakfast, Jake. "

I made sure he knew it was me, without letting anyone else that happened to come around hear or see me. I reached the zipper on his pants and within seconds had him in my mouth. I teased him some with my tongue and his erection got even harder. I was excited by his reaction, but would have loved to see his face. Especially when Sue came in for a brief moment to give him his messages. I heard her voice and my mouth worked that much faster on Jake. He quickly got rid of her with very little words, and then I sucked harder and faster, my hand grasping and stroking him at the same time.

I felt his body start to spasm and sucked, swallowing all of him as he came, loving the taste of him. I licked every last drop and then pushed his chair back some and came out from under the desk.

My eyes were bright and my smile wide, seeing the expression on his face, leaning back in his chair. I heard someone coming down the hall so I took his hand and put it between my legs so that he could feel how wet that had made me.

" See you at lunch! " I said, letting go of his hand and walking to the door, just as Sue was on her way in.