Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2002, 10:41 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
JAKE

Jake smiled as he walked to work that morning. Its funny how fast he could really go. It took him only half the time as when he walked with Misty. Must be the time he spent holding her hand, and gazing into her beautiful eyes. Well, that and stopping to kiss her every 50 paces or so!

Jake looked forward to lunch, and for once was very glad he had a busy schedule. Time always passed more quickly. He got into his office and sat in his red leather chair reaching for the phone. He felt hands on both pant legs and he looked and saw Misty !! Before he could say a thing he knew what her intent was.

I never got breakfast ...

She said as she unzipped him. Instantly hard he stared incredulously at her. Her mouth decended on his cock and Jake was rendered utterly speechless. What a woman! He didn't last long, the combination of her hot mouth and the danger of being caught made Jake explode within bare minutes. As she left his hand felt how wet she was and he knew that lunch could not come fast enough.

The morning hurtled on, but by 11:30 he had a break. Telling Sue he had a few errands to run he hurried next door. He walked to her office, and he could see her on the phone through a crack in her door. Mmmm, perfect!

He walked in and Misty held up one finger, then motioned him to sit and wait for her. Jake had absolutely no intention of that! He grinned wickedly, then walked behind her locking her office door as he passed. He nuzzled her neck, and Misty leaned forward trying to concentrate. He reached around and slid his hands under her sweater. He whispered in her free ear -

I have unfinished business with these breasts, Misty. This morning I only had a taste. Its now time for ~lunch~.

For dramatic effect, he licked her ear as his hands found her still soft nipples. He pulled the sweater up and then pushed the bra up and off too. Misty's eyes blazed at him to stop, but she had to focus on her conference call. Laughing silently, Jake leaned forward and popped her breast in his mouth.

Mmmmmmm

First one, then the other Jake was thoroughly enjoying himself now. He sucked to his hearts content, then went back to her ear, his hands replacing his mouth for a moment.

Stand up, Misty.

Reluctantly she rose, mouthing a silent " I'll get you for this ". He gently pushed her forward so that she was bent over her own desk. He raised her skirt so that he could see that round naked, delicious ass. He saw a trail of her juices running down the inside of her thigh. This would never do! Jake wanted all of Misty himself for lunch. Without more preamble he parted her cheeks and buried his face full on her sopping pussy ....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson