View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 12:43 AM

Vaj walks toward the car as Brenna steps out and walks around to open the door for her 'boss'.

"We will be having a guest after all my dear. Ash has convinced her, of course. So after we get to the house start the research."

"Yes, sir," she says watching him slowly approach her. His slow, deliberate saunter, almost hypnotizing her as he draws nearer.

"I smell that you got some food, very good M'dear," he purrs as he reaches her. Slowly, he leans forward placing his soft, cool lips to hers. As the depth of the kiss increases, she melts into him placing her arms around his neck and surrenders to his power over her. His hands roam across her back to rest on her ass. Lust swimming through her body, from their entangled kiss, to his powerful hands, to the aching center of her passion, she feels the heat pulsing between her legs.

Just as abruptly as his kiss begain, it ended and Brenna was left feeling empty and wanting. Inside she was begging for more.

"Maybe you and I should take care of business as soon as we get home. Phaedra I think can be entertained by Ash for a while."

Through hooded, passion-filled, crystal blue eyes, she watched his mouth curl around the words and fantacized about all the places it COULD be. Her breath, still heated and full of passion, she quietly breathed, "Yes, m'lord," as Vaj takes his seat in the car.