Thread: Winter Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2002, 07:28 PM

Misty

I thoroughly enjoy Jake’s mouth on my nipples, but now while I’m trying to concentrate on an important call. I tried to get him to stop, but I knew from the look in his eyes there was no chance of that. Actually, I wasn’t sure if I wanted him to as I couldn’t help but feel the excitement this was stirring in me. I continued with my call, but my concentration was definitely being disrupted to say the least.

Stand up Misty.

I can’t believe I am actually doing this, my arousal level rising each moment, and I can feel the moisture between my legs overflowing.

" Mr. Hill, I'm going to have to ..... " I try to end my phone conversation while Jake gently leans me over my desk. Ohhhh, I feel my body tremble as he lifts my skirt, and I know I’m going to hang up the phone any minute.

" Oh My God! "

I can barely think let alone breathe when I feel Jake at my pussy.

" No nothing is aaaahhhh, wrong. Oooohhh, Mr. Hill. mmmmm. I will call you back. "

I hang up not waiting for a response from Mr. Hill. I hear a soft laugh from Jake, and then his mouth presses on.

" Oooohhhh Jake, I will get you for this. Mmmmmm but not yet, and please don't stop. "