View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 08:22 AM

Lixy, you never cease to amaze me. Excellent description of something that quite simply can't be explained.

You women are so lucky. For men, cumming is like a 3 second high or something. But you women can have orgasms that completely take over your entire being, building up inside you until as lixy said it feels like a giant ball of electricity. You can feel the contractions building deep inside you. You're able to focus your entire efforts on cumming, making everything else in the world a blur. Then your orgasm begins to rip through your body and you're simnply holding on for the ride until it explodes inside of you. Shaking your body like a rag dog as blood curlding screams escape from your lips. You begin to push and suddenly you feel yourself gush all over that big fat cock ramming itself in and out of you.

Uh, sorry about that everyone, got a little carried away. I just woke up and I'm extremely horny. I guess talking about the thing that turns me on more than anything in the world isn't all that good of a cure for horniness huh?