Thread: Next Door
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2002, 03:08 PM
Working Stiff

Andy shivered as she sucked his cock into her mouth. His tongue buried deep in her pussy and his fingers stroking her clit. He could feel her muscles tighten around his head and feel her wetness contracting on his tongue, he knew she was close. He pulled his tongue out and replaced it with two fingers. Inserting them all the way and slowly pulling them out...rubbing the upper wall of her pussy on t he way out, looking for that ever-elusive G-spot. His thumb and forefinger continued to stroke the sides of her clit like a miniature penis, taking a few quick licks over it with his tongue, he contiued with his fingers inside. Finally as he began rubbing in circles down her upper wall he ran across a small area that felt different from the rest. He paused and rubbed that spot for awhile, as he did he could feel her pussy grip his fingers furiously. He could feel her squeezing and sucking harder on his cock. He continued to rub untill she took his cock out of her mouth and let out a loud moan. He guessed he was doing something right from the look of pure extacy on her face. He focused his efforts on that spot again. Slowly rubbing back and forth over it...using circular motions and then straight strokes. Her clit felt like a tiny rock between his fingers, he began to alternately stroke and lick it as he worked the inside of her pussy. After a few more minutes of this, she grabbed his sides, locked her legs around his head, her entire body started to shake. He continued his work untill the spasam ceased. Now, using his whole hand to rub her lips and clit, no longer inside, he turned to face her. Her eyes were closed, her lips trembling, a sheen of sweat had formed all over her body. The light from the setting sun making her breasts shine. He wiped her juices from his face and gave each nipple a quick kiss. He looked up into her now open eyes and smiled.

"Oh my god....." she moaned.

"Oh my god what?" he asked?

"Oh my god, I wanna do that again!" she smiled and then chuckled.

"Maybe later, " he said, "you look a little worn out, and it's only 6:30, your mom won't be home for quite a while yet."

"Yeah you have a point, besides, I do believe it's your turn?" she winked and pushed him onto his back.