Thread: Next Door
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2002, 02:30 PM
Working Stiff

"Hey, can I use your phone?" Nickole asked.

"Sure, it's in the bedroom beside the bed."

"Thanks."

Andy got up, led her to the bedroom and showed her the phone.

"Gotta check in?" he joked.

"You'll see..."

Andy walked back through the house to give her a little privacy on the phone. He grabbed their glasses and poured them each another glass of wine. He lit a cigarette and waited for Nickole to return from the bedroom. He finished the cigarette with no word at all from the bedroom, he grabbed the glasses and decided to check on her.

"...ok Mom, I love you too, see you tomorrow, bye."

"What was that all about?"

"Well....I told mom that you and I were going to go out and that I would probably stay with my friend Sarah tonight and for her not to worry, that I'd call her in the morning and let her know I was OK, she's fine with it and told me to have fun."

"We're going out? Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere as long as it involves not leaving this bed." she grinned.

"You are a very sneaky girl...very naughty...what am I to do with you?" Andy laughed.

"Hmmmm...I'm sure you'll think of something now that we have the entire night together."

Andy's mind raced, the things running through his mind were amazing, but he decided to start off slow, a massage maybe. He grabbed some massage oil from the bathroom, whispered a quick "be right back" to Nickole and ran to the kitchen to warm the oil. After a few seconds in the microwave it was just right. He returned to the bedroom to find Nickole sitting indian style on the bed flipping through channels on TV. She was into the all music channels on the satellite and found a slow jazz station. The music started to play and she leaned back on the bed...she gave a big stretch and smiled at him. "Roll over.." he said. She rolled over onto her stomach and he kneeled beside her. The oil smelled of spice and it dribbled down her back and over her perfect ass. He sat the bottle on the nightstand and began to work the oil into her skin. Nickole was moaning with each rub, he could feel the tension leaving her shoulders and back the more he worked. He moved up to her neck and began to knead her shoulder muscles again and then moved down to her butt. He worked the oil over her cheeks and then spread a bit more on her legs. He told her to roll over again and then sat at her feet. He took one leg and began at her thigh, kneading and rubbing all the way to her knee and then moved to the other leg, back and forth untill he reached her feet. He took both of her feet in his hands and began to massage her toes, heels, insteps. He could see her eyes start to roll back in her head and he asked what else she wanted rubbed.

"Nothing right now, I don't think I could take much more of that without falling fast asleep, and I certainly don't want to do that!"

"Good point," he said.

"Now, you just lie back like a good boy and we'll see what I can do for you."