Thread: Fantasy Weekend
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2002, 12:59 AM
desmond_25

A man is going off to a business trip and doesn't want his wife to cheat on him.
To make sure of that, he goes to a shop called "Joe's Dildos" and asks him for the best dildo he has to give his wife enough fun to last her until he returns.
"Well, how about this 10 incher?"(25.4 cm) "No, I need a SPECIAL one".
"OK", The guy says, He pulls out a box with strange markings that translate to
"THE VOODOO DICK."

"This is the best one I got. You say "Voodo dick" and then what you want it to work on."
"Really? Let's test it. Voodoo dick the door! The dildo flew out of the box, went over to the door, and worked it until the door broke in half, "Voodoo dick the box!" The huge fake penis flew back to the box and settled down.
the guy bought it, and presented it to his wife explaining to her the instructions for use "See, you say Voodo dick and then what you want it to slam."
So the wife decides to begin immediately, so she says "Voodoo dick" my pussy!!!! And she leans back on the bed and begins to shake …it's so good, the guy is satisfied and leaves. After about 6 Hours pass of good great sex, the wife wants it to stop.
"Voodo dick stop!" But nothing happens. So she gets into the car, and drives shakily to the hospital. She gets pulled over for swerving, and the cop says "How come you can't drive normal?"
The wife reponds, "wwwelllll ooofffiiicccerrrr, tttttthhhheerrreeeessss aaaa Voooddddoooooo
ddddiiiiccckkkkkk ssstttuuuccckkk iiiinnn mmyyyy ppppussssyyyyyyyy"

The cop doesn't believe her and says sarcastically…"Voodoo dick? give me a break ..!! voodoo dick my ass!!!!"