View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 09:28 PM

Ignis Immortalis Ch. II

As Jax leads Theresa into the house he tells he of his short conversation with Tovan, his former master. Finally as he comes to the part where Tovan made his offer he pauses.

"Theresa, Tovan is one of the most powerful vampires I have ever known. He does have the power to stop me from embracing you, and the power to keep me alive as you age and die. I told him no. I would much rather lose you, your love than to have him tough you."

Near tears Theresa looks into the eyes of the man she loves. She knows he loves her more than his own immortality and that he only wants to be with her forever. Gently she places her hand on his cheek and kisses him softly. Still she can't help but think that there is more that he is not telling her. "Jax." she whispers "Tell me why you hate him so much. Why would you let one night stand between us? You know as well as I do that our bodies can be used by anyone for their own needs, but our hearts cannot be touched by anyone other than who we choose."

"That's just the point m'love. My heart would be torn to shreds to see his lusts fulfilled at the expense of someone I love. He's done it before." Jax says with pain etched across his face. "And I'll not have it happen again."

With that he stands and stomps into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of blood from the refrigerator. Theresa has been donating blood to him since she found out what he was, but still he needed other sources, that's where the bottles come in. Theresa's job as a medical examiner came in quite handy for is appetite as she has access to as much blood as he can use. ow though looking at the bottles he feels discouraged. How long had it been since he had tasted fresh blood? How long since he had hunted? Too long, but what was he to do? He couldn't randomly choose someone to feed from without killing them, and he would not kill for the sake of Theresa. Frustrated he closes the refrigerator without taking one of his bottles.

As he comes back into the living room he finds Theresa staring into the fire a tear falling down her cheek. Coming up to her he wraps his arms around her.

"Who was she Jax?"

"Hmmm?"

"Who was the woman that Tovan took from you, to make you hate him so?"

"I'd rather not talk about it. It was a long time ago and she has long been dead. Just be assured m'love that no matter what has happened in the past, you are the one I love. Now and forever."

Sighing she turns to him and kisses him, her tears moistening his face. Breaking the kiss he stands and bends to pick her up. As he walks to the bedroom he returns his lips to hers pouring his entire heart into each kiss. As he approaches the bed he bends to lay her on it. With painstaking slowness he kisses down her neck as his hands work the buttons on her blouse. Slowly and methodically he undoes each button kissing every inch of flesh as it is exposed. Theresa places her hand on the back of his head revelling in his touch and getting warmer with every second.

Once he had freed her of her clothing Jax set to work with his mouth and tongue running both over her body savouring every inch of her. She felt his needs, his hungers. Both the hunger for her body and the hunger for fresh blood always added an extra thrill for their love making. She knew that he could not turn her so if he were to feed on her he could concievably kill her. This knowledge increased her fever as his mouth finally made its way to her thighs her breath catches. Slowly he trails ligh, soft kisses down the inside of her thigh, down her calf to her feet where he takes the time to slowly suck on each of her toes, bringing slight shivers through her. Just as gently he moves over to the other foot and repeats his minstrations and places his soft kisses up this leg as well. Finally back to joining of her legs he looks up into her eyes.

"How long has it been?"

"A little over a month." She says knowing he wats her blood as well as the rest of her body. "It's safe to give you a pint or two."

With that he again lowers his head to her moist folds. As his tongue flicks out to make contact with her clit she feels the electrical shock shoot through her. his tongue wrestles the tiny nub all around causing her juices to multiply so quickly e could barely lap them up in time. Suddenly his licking stops and his canine teeth elongate. Quickly so as not to prolong the pain he sinks his teeth into the flesh of her inner thigh closest to her sweet pussy. He works his mouth and tongue to collect both the blood and vaginal juices whe is pouring forth as her back arches and her hips thrust themselves into his face.

She has donated to him many times but each time is like the first. A sharp pain and then the ecstatcic rush as she feels her lifes blood flow from the wound. As he drinks she knows that she is safe for tonight. His hunger is not so great as to harm her. The way his tongue works to feed from her and flick out to tease her clit seeming all at once is nearly more than she can bear. As her panting grows more feverish he stops and climbs up to kiss her. She can taste her own blood and musk on his tongue and wants him even more.

Without preamble he thrusts into her completely filling her with his swollen cock her muscles stretched to their limit. His pace is frantic but steady. He looks down into Theresa's eyes but can only see the wanton eyes of the girl Amelia from three hundred years in his past. He thrusts harder into Theresa trying to drive the hateful girls image from his mind.

With each powerful thrust Theresa knows that tonight is different. Jax has never been this forceful with her. Her fear though is supplanted by the climax he builds in her. He loves her. He would never hurt her.

"Oh Jesus Jax! You're hurting me!"

He doesn't hear Theresa's cries, all he can see or hear are Amelia. Amelia making love to Tovan. Amelia laughing at him because she took Tovans love from him. Amelia crying as he watches her die. In a maddening rush she leaves his vision as he climaxes deep within a sore and crying Theresa. As he catches his breath he looks down at her and sees her tears.

"My god Theresa. Are you alright?" He asks, genuinely concerned, worried.

"I was begging you to stop, to go easier. You were hurting me Jax."

The pain he sees in her eyes is to much for her. "My god love, I'm so sorry. I was caught up. I forgot for those brief moments how fragile you are." He rolls off of her and brings her into his arms, crying with her. Quietly he coos soft words of remorse and encouragement until his eyes get heavy. It will be light soon and he will have to sleep. As he starts to drift off he hears her whispers.

"Such a small price to pay. Just to love you the way you deserve."

To Be Continued...

feedback

"My mama always said that women were like a box of chocolates. They all taste different and you never know what you're gonna get." - Forest Hump