View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 01:20 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Lately my mailbox has been pissing me off, but today I assaulted the mailman and I feel much better.

You know where else I get down in the dumps? At the grocery store. I always get happy about going shopping until I get there. In general, I'm a happy person who makes the best out of each situation, but some of those grumpy peckerheads pushing you out of their way with their carts are enough to make even a sweet and lovable guy such as myself over the edge. You know what...NO! I'm not gonna excuse you! You want the #$!!%&# mayonaise, you can wait for me to move! And don't even think about chasing me up the aisle and then when I pull over to let you pass...you stop right in front of me and sit there picking your ass & looking for the only kind of salad dressing your prissy ass can tolerate out of a mile of other sweet vidalia onion's ones! Damnit...now my blood sugar is up! I gotta go look at boobs and calm down!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.