View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 02:21 AM

Brenna

As Brenna enters the kitchen, she sees him standing there waiting for her. "My Brenna, I know I told you look into our guest, but I feel that I should first fulfill my promise to you."

Brenna stands in the entrance of the room gazing upon Vaj with longing, lustful, wide eyes as he speaks. She always knew her place with him was business before pleasure and was a bit shocked and pleasantly suprised to find that, for the first time, she was to have the privelage of shirking off her duties for more enticing, exiting service.

She couldn't control her elation and exitement and dropped her bags where she stood and quickly closed the distance between them, boldly wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply pressing her entire body against the length of him. It was a hard, passionate, longing kiss that revealed every bit of passion she had been harboring since they left the coffeeshop that evening.

She wanted him desperately. Tonight, moreso than ever before. And she could tell by the hardness beneath his pants that he wanted her too....