View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 03:08 AM

Jessy ... Jessy ... why bring it up :-) Men are sensative to this subject because it brings out feelings that we all try to hide.

I am Hetro as an earlier poster said but I always have been in situations where gays (and mostly lady boys in the Far East) are present. It feels ekie when I think about it but it is normal thing to think about other male penises. Comparing is a prefectly natural thing. I always tease myself in front of my friends saying that I have a short one ... damn ... God is not fair. LOL

When I was a teenager, I have put my lips on (not around) a penis of a cousin of mine. I never sucked it though. I was kind of in an strange-one-of-a-kind situation but I succeeded in getting out without getting fucked ... LOL

When I watch pron and see a girl sucking on a perfect penis head I sometimes think about how perfect the situation is. I even imagine myself puting my mouth around it but I always brush off the idea as disgusting. (It is just not for me ).

I know some people will say, you have some gay elements in you, but who does not?

Thanks for the question ... interesting subject indeed.

Moe (first time poster)