Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 07:16 PM

Father/daughter

The warmth of the water and sensation of Roxie’s mouth on his cock was incredible.

“How long can you hold your breath,” he asked the top of the water, laughing.

He felt he mouth release him as she pulled herself up his body, bursting from the water, gasping and laughing. He laughed with her, as she shook her head, spraying water from her hair.

“Need some mouth to mouth,” he laughed as he pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her.

He kissed her quickly on the mouth the all around her face, gently kissing her on the eyes, before going back to her mouth. Her arms went around his neck as he pressed his lips to hers, their tongues meeting. As he held her they began to sink beneath the surface of the water. Slowly they descended deeper toward the bottom, still wrapped in their embrace. Roxanne wrapped her legs around her fathers’ waist clutching herself to him. Frank felt his feet touched the sandy bottom of the lake. He broke the kiss, still holding his breath, and opened his eyes. The sun was slanting down through the water, the beams wavering all around them. He looked at his daughter, her hair was moving slowly through the clear water, small bubbles escaping from her nose, her eyes watching him, a mischievous smile on her lips. She moved her hips forward and down, impaling herself on his erect cock.

The scene was surreal, the outside world locked away, above the surface. It was just him and her in their watery universe, no sound, no sights, just the sun beams coming down sparkling off the tiny bubbles. This is the way it should be. he thought. Just her and I, like this, together, forever.

Her hips moved slowly as she watched him. He knew she was wondering how long he could hold his breath. If fact his lungs were starting to burn. He bent his knees and lowered them farther still, getting ready to push to the surface. She grabbed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He pushed off the bottom, kicking as they rose to the surface. The push had forced his cock deep into his daughters’ pussy, deeper than he had been before. As they broke the surface they both gasp for breath, laughing and shaking their heads.

Trying to tread water and kicking his legs to stay afloat just wasn’t going to make it. He couldn’t make love and tread water at the same time. He looked toward the shore, finding a clear area beneath the jumping stone. With Roxie still impaled on him he struggled through the water, to the spot.

“Where we going daddy,” she asked with a sly look.

“You could help ya know,” he answered.

“Huh ah,” she giggled, still moving against his cock.

When the water became shallow enough, Frank stood up and carried her to the shore.

“I want to taste you,” he said looking into her eyes.

He lifted her off his cock and she lowered her legs to the ground. He knelt down on the grassy bank pulling her down with him. He kissed her deeply and passionately knowing this might be the last time for the next few days. He lay down on his back and gently pushed his daughter toward his feet. She knelt over him, her knees beside his head. He ran his hands up the back of her thighs and over the top of her firm ass, pulling her closer to him. He licked the rivulets of lake water off the inside of her thighs, kissing and nipping at her as he pulled her sex nearer his mouth. He shuddered as he felt her mouth engulf his cock.

He continued to lick the water off her going past her pussy and up to her ass. He held each of her cheeks as he continued to kiss and give little nips with his teeth. He put his tongue at the top of her ass and slowly licked down to her asshole, stopping and sucking her, trying to push his tongue inside. He felt her hand grasp his cock as she sucked him, moving up and down with the movement of her mouth. He moved his tongue down to her pussy pushing into her as far as he could. She was wet, very wet and he could tell it was not lake water. He lapped at her trying to force more of her juices out. He reveled at the taste of his daughter. He moved his mouth to her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He rolled his tongue slowly across it as he did. Her juices began to flow more. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat as she sucked him, her head moving back and forth as she tried to swallow him.

He ran his tongue back up into her pussy, drinking from her. He sucked her pussy lips, stretching them back then releasing them. He moved his hand around her ass and pushed two fingers into her pussy as he sucked her clit back into his mouth. He continued to suck her engorged nub as his fingers fucked into her wet pussy, her juices flowing down over her clit and into his mouth. He felt the cum stir in his balls as she held just the head of his cock in her mouth, her hand working up and down the length of it.

“Cum for me princess,” he said in his mind.

He felt the cum starting to rise in his cock, the head swelling in Roxie’s mouth. As much as he had wanted to make her cum first he couldn’t help himself. He exploded in her mouth with a force he didn’t know he had. His body jerked then tensed with the power of his orgasm sending another jet of cum into her mouth. He jammed his fingers farther into her sopping pussy fucking her hard, sucking her clit. He felt her body stiffen then she pushed her pussy hard down on his fingers and mouth. Her own orgasm racked her body with spasm after spasm. Her juices flowed like a fountain of sex, and he drank from her. She too must have felt this could be the last time for a few days with the intensity of her orgasm. His cock emptied into her mouth until there was no more and she released him. She pushed harder on his mouth her pussy moving back and forth against it.

“Oooohhhhh fuck daddy,” he heard he wail.

Her body continued to jerk and he could feel the tremors run through her as the orgasms rolled through her. Finally she just collapsed on top of him, her juices flowing onto his chest. He removed his fingers slowly and kissed her ass cheeks gently, noticing the rosy red tint to her skin.

Slowly she turned around until she was stretched out along his body. She placed her mouth over his and kissed him deeply. He could taste himself on her tongue as he kissed her back working his mouth over hers.

They lay there for a long time, her head on his chest, letting the morning sun wash over them, and causing the silver fish to dance on the surface of the water. Finally it came time for Frank to say the words they both knew were coming.

“Well, I suppose we should get ready to go home princess,” he said sadly wanting this time to go on forever.

“I suppose,” she murmured.

They both rose and he took her hand leading her back into the lake. He gently washed her face with the water, kissing it as he did. They swam back to the shore near the cabin, waking up the bank, hand in hand, to it. They dried each other off kissing and touching as they did. Packing slowly until it was time.

The drive home seemed shorter than it had been on the way to the lake. Roxanne lay on the seat, her head on his lap. He continually rubbed her arm as if to reassure her things would be fine.

“Are you going to ask her,” she asked as they neared their home.

“Yes, just as soon as I can,” he replied.

Roxanne sat up as they pulled into the driveway. Betty’s car was sitting there. As they entered the house Roxanne went straight to her room. Betty was sitting at the kitchen table, her laptop in front of her.

“So, where have you guys been,” she asked not looking up from the computer.

“At the lake. Did some golfing and swimming,” he answered, sitting down across from her. “Betty, I need to tell you something.”

“Mmmm,” she said, “ask.”

“I want a divorce,” he said.

Betty looked up from the computer for the first time, looking at him for a long moment.

“Funny you should say that,” she finally replied. “There is a Vice Presidents position opening at the Minneapolis office. It’s mine if I want it.”

“And.”

“So I think I will take it. You can have a divorce. Roxanne can move up there with me. She can finish high school there.”

“She’s already finished high school Betty. She’s getting ready to go to college.”

“Oh…………I forgot, I guess. She can still move up there with me though.”

“If you hadn’t notice Betty, Roxanne is a grown woman, she is capable of making her own decisions.”

“Whatever,” Betty replied turning back to the computer. “But I sure don’t know why she would want to stay here? You can file the papers when ever you want. Plus you can keep the house, I make twice what you do anyway.”

“That’s big of you Betty.”

“Oh, by the way, I have to leave tomorrow for Chicago.”

“Not a problem,” Frank answered, his heart thankful.