View Single Post
Old 03-18-2002, 11:35 AM
Gone with the Wind

This may sound a little girlish, but the first thing I notice about a man is how clean he is, hands, fingernails and the like. The next thing is how polite is he to strangers, like waiters and such. Then comes how he kisses. A well-groomed man who is polite to strangers, and kisses to make my knees weak, is going to be good lover, usually. A man who spends a lot of time looking in the mirror is not going to be very giving in bed, either.
With other women, I have been surprised too many times to have a firm set of rules. I do like clean and polite, but there have been exceptions. Also, shy, timid women, some of who have never been with another woman, have proven to be DEVASTATINGLY good lovers, while others who were more experienced, forceful, strong, and attractive, have been embarrasingly bad bedmates.
The most important thing I have learned is that looks, like being handsome or attractive or painfully thin in a magazine cover sort of way, means nothing! Very attractive people have been among the worse lovers I have ever had with BOTH sexes! It is almost like they have done their part just by showing up!

Wickedly,

WW

---Margaret Cho