View Single Post
Old 02-27-2004, 09:32 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Quote:
Originally posted by mrbri
but why can't they marry a person of the opposite sex, what drives them to be a homosexual? Again when I said that I thought marriage should only be for hetero couples I was only stating my opinion and my belief. What is a logical argument that says a homo couple should be married?

But why if I'm not attracted to a man should I be forced to live next to a sleeping shitting walking working hardon? I prefer women, my preference for women "drives" me to be homosexual.

Do you think that my personal happiness is any less important than yours? Do you think that I love any less, that I don't worry about the people I hold dear?

that which you do unto the least of my people you do unto me..... or somethin like that right? you know most christian based religons profess you should "see Jesus in everyone" and "treat others as you would like to be treated" how would you like it if I said you can't marry a woman, and i think you're going to hell if you're attracted to a woman? my opinion, my beliefs.....

okay anyway

Kyttn