Thread: The Void
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 05:24 PM

Father/daughter

Frank took a deep breath then let it out, heading up the stairs for the inevitable confrontation with Betty. He was proud of Roxanne for standing up to her mother. The bedroom door was closed and the light was off when he stepped into the room. He flicked the switch up and left the door open. He hoped Roxanne would be able to hear their conversation. Betty’s eyes were on him as he entered the bedroom.

“So, how long have you two been fucking,” she sneered.

“Not long enough,” he replied.

“It’s disgusting Frank. It’s a mortal sin and it’s against the law. Maybe I’ll just divorce you on those grounds?”

“Don’t talk to me about sin Betty. Do you think I’m stupid? Do you think I don’t know your fucking someone while you’re out on the road? You need sex just as much as I do, but you’re not getting it here, are you? You’re fucking somebody and it’s not me. That’s adultery Betty, also a sin. I’ve gone months without sex, months, how long have you gone?”

“But…..,” Betty began.

“No buts Betty. Roxie was here to fill that void you left me in. That you left us both in. You missed her whole life Betty, you were never here when she needed her mother, never. That may not be a sin, but is that how a mother should treat her child?”

“But……., I had a career to build. Besides, it’s still against the law.” She said trying to justify her actions.

“Yes, and a fine career you have, at the sacrifice of your husband and daughter. Was it worth it Betty?” He said stripping off his clothes while she watched him. Her eyes going to his sticky cum encrusted cock.

“That’s disgusting Frank,” she said turning her back to him.

Frank turned the light off and went around to his side of the bed getting in, hoping she could smell Roxie’s sex on him.

“At least when Roxie and I make love, that’s exactly what it is, make love. Can you say that?”

“It’s still against the law. I’ll see you in prison Frank.”

“Here’s my new conditions for the divorce Betty,” he said ignoring her last statement. “You will pay for Roxie’s college education, no matter what school she chooses. You will also pay for her maintenance while she’s in school. I figure five hundred a month, maybe more. And…..I think just for good measure, you need to pay the mortgage on this house.”

“Ha,” she laughed. “You can’t make me do any of that Frank, you’ll be in prison.”

“No Betty, if anybody’s going to prison it will be you.” He answered her.

“What do you mean,” her voice a little hesitant.

“Remember three or four years ago, how you told me you had told the presidents of the banks how they could save on their insurance costs? How they go into the personnel files and change, or add things like preexisting conditions. How they could change the policies after the fact and raise the employee deduct amount without notifying the employee. Do you suppose both the Banking commission and the Insurance commissioner would be interested in that knowledge?”

“You wouldn’t dare Frank?” she whispered.

“Maybe they’ll give us a cell together,” he added smiling to himself in the dark. “How bad do you want that VP position Betty? You accept the divorce conditions and, keep your mouth shut and I’ll do the same. Life goes on for all three of us.”

“You’re a bastard Frank”

“No, I’m just looking out for Roxie. Something you have never done, ever.” He said rolling over and drifting off to a pleasant sleep, thoughts of Roxie in his mind.

Betty was gone the next morning when he woke. Her suitcases vacant from the place they had sat the night before. Laying on the nightstand was a note.

Accepted. Was all it said.

He was elated with the single word, but also felt a great contempt for the woman he had once loved. The only good thing Betty had ever given him was his daughter and he silently thanked her for that. He rose from the bed and headed to the shower, then shaving his chin smooth. He stopped back in his bedroom and picked the note up, then went toward Roxie’s room. Her door was wide open and she was lying on her stomach, naked on her bed.

He smiled, knowing that Betty would have walked by and looked in and seen her naked. He was sure it was Roxie’s why of telling her mother too ‘go to hell’. He walked in and gently sat on the bed, placing the note on the pillow in front of Roxie’s face, so it would be the first thing she saw when she woke. He gently stroked the back of the strong thighs, bending and placing light kisses on her pouty upturned butt. He ran his tongue down the crack of her ass, leaving a trail of saliva. She moaned lightly in her sleep, her legs spreading slightly. He moved his hand to her pussy, gently caressing it. He pushed his tongue deep in the crack of her butt and licked it to the top, knowing this would bring her out of her sleep. He raised his head to see her eyelids flutter before coming open.

“Mmmm, she moaned as her eyes opened as she saw the note laying there. She reached up and took it, reading it.

She turned her face to Frank, her eyes, dreamy, filled with sleep, creases along her face from the wrinkles in her pillow.

“You get more beautiful everyday,” he said to her.

She blinked at him, then back at the note, trying to come full awake.

“I heard,…..last night,” her voice husky with sleepiness, as she turned fully over. The note dropping to her lap.

Her arms went around his neck as she pressed her naked body to his.

“I’m so happy Daddy,” she purred in his ear.

“So am I baby,” he replied his arms going around her naked body.

He looked around the room, his daughters’ room, as he held her. He saw the ballerina music box, sitting on her dresser, he had given her on her fifth birthday. The two clown pictures, hanging on the wall, for her seventh, and the broken tennis racket, leaning against the corner for her tenth. The desk when she entered high school and the new computer sitting on it for her graduation. He was still making payments on her car, but Betty would pay for that now.

“I need to go see the lawyer today,” he said to her. “To file the papers.”

“Mmmm,” she purred. “Just you and me Daddy.” She paused for a long second before continuing. “Fuck me Daddy, fuck me here in my bed. I know you have been thinking about it. Do it now,” she whispered her hand dropping to his lap to hold his growing cock.

Yes, he had been thinking about it, thinking about it a lot. Fucking his daughter in her own bed. It would be the final act to seal their incestuous love. And later, that night he would take her to his bed, his marriage bed, to complete the filling of the Void. His cock throbbed with the thought of both acts. His hand slid up her thigh to her pussy. He worked the first and second fingers up and down her slit and when he push in, he found her wet, very wet. Maybe she had been thinking the same thoughts. He pushed his fingers in and began to stroke her. He reached up with his other hand and entangled it in her hair, pulling her head back to watch her face. The sleepiness was gone, replaced with a bright sparkle, maybe hope of a new life, maybe love, but most certainly lust.

Her hand continued to stroke his cock, bringing the precum up. She ran the palm of her hand over the tip, spreading the fluid around the head, and coating her hand with it. She went back to stroking his fully engorged cock. He pushed his two fingers into her and far as he could, twisting them around each other, his thumb pressed against her sweet pink nub. They just watched each other as they let their fingers do their work. Slowly he pulled her back onto the pillow, releasing his grip on her hair. His fingers slipped out of her and as he tried to push them back in his third finger encountered her anus. It was wet with her juice as well, he gently but firmly pushed all three fingers into her. Two into her pussy and the third up her rectum, his thumb crushing her clit still.

She gasped as she felt herself filled like this, bringing her knees up to her chest to give him greater access. Her hand flying up and down his cock.

“Fuck me Daddy,” she panted.

He started to withdraw his fingers but she quickly reached down and grabbed his hand.

“No,” she gasped, “fuck me with your fingers!”

He smiled down at her as he pushed his fingers back into both her holes, moving them around before pulling them out just to push them back in again. Her hips met every thrust of his fingers, her feet dangling in the air. He continued his manipulation of her until she slammed her feet down on the bed and arched her back bringing her hips off the bed. Her orgasm rolled through wave after wave, the tremors causing the flesh of her thighs to jiggle. He held his fingers in her until her hips slowly rested on the sheets again. Slowly he withdrew his fingers as her hand began to work his cock again. He moved over between her legs and slipped his rigid cock into the sopping pussy, burying himself in his daughter. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled him down, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He could still feel the shudders of her orgasm moving through her as his cock began to rapidly fuck into her. Within moments, his own orgasm was blended with hers. His hips making short jerking motions as he filled her with his cum.

This was the new beginning of their incestuous life together and he wanted to see his seed stain his daughters’ bed. He withdrew his still rigid cock from her and leaned back, kneeling on her bed, holding her legs up, to watch his cum flow out of her. Somehow, maybe by fate, Betty’s note had worked its way under Roxie’s butt. Their combined cum flowing down across the paper, causing the ink to smear. Franks cock sprang back to full hardness as he watched their cum wash away Betty’s life. He leaned back into Roxie, placing her knees over his shoulders as he slammed his cock back into her. He fucked his daughter with a passion he didn’t know he possessed. Knowing the note was where it was spurred his lust on. It was almost as if she was there watching her husband and daughter fuck. Roxie was curled up in a ball beneath him, her hands pulling on the backs of his arms as she thrust her pelvis up to met his every thrust. He slammed into her, filling her with a second volley of fatherly sperm. He let her legs slid off his shoulders as their orgasms subsided. He moved his hands under her back and nuzzled into her neck.

“Daddy,” she whispered……..”I have to go pee…..Bad.”

He laughed as he pulled out of her and rolled toward the wall. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom, the note stuck to her butt.

Frank sat up on the edge of the bed and picked her phone up dialing his lawyer. Roxie came back in as he was hanging up, carrying the note. She looked at Frank then at the note, before dropping it in the wastebasket. Another symbol of her letting her mother go perhaps. She sat down on her father lap, a leg on each side of him. Her young pussy pressed against his deflated cock, her arms around his neck. He leaned forward and kissed each of her nipples, holding her sides.

“Now what,” she asked?

“Well,” he began, “I need to go file the papers, then stop by the office and see if there is anything pressing there.”

He stood and her naked body slid down his. He bent and kissed her mouth gently.

“I need to get dressed. What are you going to do today?” he said releasing her.

“I guess I’ll check on the community college here,” she answered. “Maybe lay by the pool. But mostly wait for you.” She added smiling up at him. “What do you want for supper?”

“You, but I’ll accept food,” he said smiling back at her. “I have an idea about school too. I’ll tell you when I get home this afternoon.”

It was about four in the afternoon when he did return. The papers had been filed and the divorce was in progress. As he enter the house, he called for Roxie but got no response. He looked out the kitchen window and saw her laying by the pool as she had said. Her white bikini contrasting starkly with her dark suntanned skin. He smiled as he went up stairs and changed into his own swim trucks, wishing they were back at the lake. He made two iced teas and carried them out to the pool. Roxie turned her head as she heard him approach.

“Hi Daddy,” she called.