View Single Post
Old 03-03-2004, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lakritze
Truth is that liberals have never met the truth and had the "flaws" of our thinking pointed out by the right wing.Our views have been totally MISREPRESENTED by the right. If you want to kow what liberals think about any given subject,ASK A LIBERAL...Not LIEmbaugh,Reagan,Bush (papa or baby) or anybody else that has an interest in telling you lies. As for the Bible,how do you interpret what is left up to so many interpretations?You only have to see what this current administration is doing throughout the world to see how far they are from the teachings of Jesus.As for gays,I have no problem with them.Many of my friends past and present are gay.Like the civil rights movement and the woman's liberation movement before them,gays only want to be reassured that they won't become a scapegoat for an ever increasing Fascist bunch of lying SOB's in the future.GOD IS NOT A REPUBLICAN...but can I say the same for the politics of the devil?
I have asked Liberals thier views On subjects From Gun control to Welfare and I have seen the flaws in their logic . and Pointed them out . We could discuss it here But I am afraid we would upset some people . If you would like you can Email me ..same name @ hotmail and I would Love to engage in a excange of Ideas . We Both may come away with a better understanding .

Don't Judge Me By Your Ignoance

I had Rather Be Hated for What I am Than Loved For What I am Not .