Thread: 3some or 4some
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:55 AM
Prince of Pervs

am I missing the point of swinging here; isn't it just supposed to be about sex without any kind of emotional attachment?? i.e. it is just for a fuck!!

The first thing you need to do is make sure everyone is aware of the boundaries of the experience........who gets to do what with who etc. You also need to discuss the whole thing properly and make it known that at any point if ANY of you aren't comfortable with what's happening that it can be brought to a hault. You should talk to your partner and find out if it's the thought of the 3some that's turning her on or if it's the thought of just this guy that's turning her on in which case there might be a more serious issue to deal with!!

Group sex activities are all well and good but if emotional attachments start to form people might start to expect different things from the "relationship" and that can only spell trouble for everyone concerned!!!

If you do decide to go ahead it has to be something you ALL agree on and it goes without saying CONDOMS!!

OK I'm gonna stop now

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Sarcasm: It's not big and it's not clever...........but it's funny as fuck!

The Special One!