View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002, 11:33 PM
1 of 8,111,103,258

Almost didn’t answer this one…DIDN”T KNOW WHERE TO START!

I think a large portion of us “cyber sexers” here are vocal with our passion. To say and hear sensual things is a basic reason we’re all here, but it seems we are not necessarily a majority in the rest of the world.
Personally, I have always found verbalizing feelings, desires and intent very much fanned the flames of enthusiasm. I know the effect it has on me to hear her, and her reactions when I tell here things seems to make everyone quite happy.
Now the VOLUME factor is another thing. The final throws is a place where I am not really sure what happens and that point came home once when she, in secret, tape recorded us. I knew I grunted and may moan a little, but OMG. You could actually hear teeth grinding. I heard sounds on the tape that I really didn’t know I made, so perhaps we all make more noise than we think.
When the kids were little, the response to the tap on the locked bed room door was that “mommy and daddy are just telling jokes”

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world