View Single Post
Old 03-18-2004, 08:15 PM

Lightbulb Truthfully... (for ladies especially, but guys too)

Since Pixies is a wonderful place to express and share one's own sexuality, I wonder... how often are your answers... well... "liberal"?

Since everyone here is, in general, horny while they're here, are answers given to questions generally really accurate? Or perhaps "fed" by how you're feeling when you're browsing these forums?

Especially from us ladies, who can at times be a bit of a "tease"

Seriously though... like, when questions are asked, "how much do you masturbate?" and you say "every day" or more, are you being honest?

Or big ones for the guys, when women are asked if they like anal, or swallowing, and many here do, but is everyone being totally truthfull? Or just a little more, a little bit of a tease?

Don't get me wrong... I'm surely not calling anyone a liar

Just wondering if your answers are ever "jaded", or they're 100% how you feel/what you do, even when you're NOT on Pixies forums?

These types of questions have been asked a million times, but I wonder... do you REALLY love getting your ass pounded? Do you REALLY masturbate as much as you say? Do you REALLY enjoy swallowing cum?

I'm sure there are others who wonder sometimes too, so I just figured I'd put it "out there" and see just how accurate people's responses are... that's all