Thread: My Last Post.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Farewell Sweetheart

LoveDiva.... I have been one of your fans and admirers since I became a member the first time, with my original handle. We have chatted over many things and shared several memories. I am sad to see you leave, but I truly understand. As has been mentioned I too have noticed a slight decline in Pixies, not to the extreme that LoveDiva has, but then again she a moderator for a long time here too and knows a lot of the ins and outs of this place. My visits here have declined as well, not because of the site, but because of real life scenarios. But I think what bothers me about this, is that people are already taking offense that LoveDiva has choosen to leave us and make the statements she did. One of the things that I thought was the primary of Pixies was to respect everyone here and there opinions. Yes there have been occasion when many of us have disagreements, but we have also worked them out too. So instead of being offended by LoveDiva's comments consider where she is coming from and miss her leaving and if you have....NOTHING NICE TO SAY THEN SAY NOTHING!!!