Thread: Aftermath
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 01:27 AM

Devi Patel

"Are you sure you want to go to work, Raji? You look exhausted," Devi purred into her husband's ear as she pressed her body against him seductively.

"Yes, Devi. I am quite sure. And no... Don't start grabbing at me," he chuckled as he pried her greedy fingers from his weary lund. "Air kisses. See you after work. Maybe you can find time to do some laundry with Sunil in school today and you left on your own."

"Pah. I'm doing this for us. For our country. For... "

"For your cunt-ree," Raji said and made a quick grab at his insatiable wife before hurrying out the door. "See you around seven."

Devi closed the door and leaned against it figuring out how many hours it would be til Sunil came home. She giggled. Yes, she was bad, but it was so, so good. Well at least she'd have Jan's company to help pass the time. Besides, she was dying to hear the details, the memory of the size of Mark's cock suddenly making her soaking wet.

"Why isn't there ever anyone around when I need... " The sound of the telephone stopped her in mid-whine. How ever was she going to make it through the day?