View Single Post
Old 03-28-2002, 02:14 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Question Your First Time?

I'm new here and just sort of joined in on the message board without saying "Hello". So, here I am, and a very belated "Hello" to everyone! I've been enjoying the message boards immensely.
I thought I'd jump in here with both feet, so to speak, and post a question. Forgive me if it's been posted before. I did a search first and didn't see anything similar.

My question is this: Where and at what age did you lose your virginity? Where, meaning like in the backseat of a car or on a beach or wherever.

I was 16, he was 21 (and, DAMN, was he big!! LOL!! To give you some idea...I'm only 5' tall and he was 6'4") We did it on my bed in my and my mother's apartment. She worked nights and I was left on my own. (father died when I was 8) I was the babysitter for his fiance's kids. Damn, I sure was in love with him! Hurt like hell to have to go to his and her wedding. Mmmmm, I can still remember his touch. No one, not even my husband of almost 30 years has ever made me feel the same since.
Damn, I didn't mean to make this my life story......
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy