View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 04:32 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuna19
Wow, theres lots of wings fans here in Pixies. I repect the wings because they definetly have a good team with alot of good players. I just dislike them because all those old guys on the team have won several stanley cups already, they are getting old and its time to retire. Its time for one of the other, younger teams to win the cup!

Yeah, there are more than a few players on the Wings who have won 3 Stanley Cups. But the Wings also have a lot of young players who haven't won a Cup yet. And don't forget Steve Yzerman played for fourteen years before winning it the first time. There are still a few members of the Av's who have won two Stanley Cups.
But I thought winning the Stanley Cup was about skill and stamina, not about deserving to win because a team is younger or not deserving to win because you're old and have won it before.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy