View Single Post
Old 08-18-2001, 07:46 PM

The drive to the resort was boring and uneventful. oh, and very long. Mom took a wrong exit, and it cost us an extra hour and a half. The place was decent enough. we checked in and then made our way to the restaurant, after freshening up in the hotel bathroom. we changed into our dinner clothes. Mom looked good with her attractive legs showing with her respectable mini skirt. She commented on how she wanted to spend this week working on her tan, and I happily agreed.
As we sat down and ordered seafood. The waiter brought us drinks, and we sat sipping and soaking up the atmosphere. I noticed the other people there. Upper class members of society, like us, looking to enjoy their time off from the relentless rat race we as humans title" life."
One table, grabbed my attention. A boy sat with his parents. he appeared to be roughly around the same age as myself, and he was smiling at me. i smiled back and continued sipping my wine. throughout dinner, i noticed the boy staring at me. his father noticed as well, and smiled to me also.
i hadn't noticed till now, but his dad was VERY handsome. he had thick black hair, and stricking blue eyes. he wore a silk blazer, that stretched across his firm chest, and his arms bulged in the silken material. the boy looked like a younger, smaller version of the father, but it was the dad, that i found myself glancing at more and more.
they finished before my Mom and i, and i watched the three of them exit, the boy giving me a sly wink as he smiled out the door.
We finished shortly after. Mom choose to go to the hot tub, i chose to go for a walk.
as i made my way across the grounds. i saw people playing tennis. horses in the distance being ridden by touristy types, and young kids running half naked in the evening sun. i came to the pool area, and found an open table. actually there were plenty for the picking, due to the hour, as the sun would soon be setting.
enjoying my new surroundings i daydreamed about that family i had watched at dinner. i saw the smiling face of the young man, but i concentrated, on the stride of his much more impressive father, who obviously spent hours working on his physique in the gym. suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted, with an unfamiliar voice saying," hi there, im Mike".
turning to my right, I observed an outstretched hand, belonging to the boy who was looking at me in the restaurant. I smiled and took his hand into mine, "hi im Sara" i said blushing, as I watched him grab a seat.