Thread: Cheating Poll
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2002, 03:01 PM
Oral Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Master1012
Really?

Well, guess what.. I don't look at the pics on this site and my g/ f also happens to be a member of this forum.

We use Pixies as a place to get new ideas ( from the stories ) to try things and to post our opinions / experiences. i don't believe that is a sin.

Master1012 ---

I haven't had a chance to welcome you or your girlfriend to the site yet, so let me do that first before I go any farther. I'm glad to see you both jumping in on conversations and expressing your opinions, that's exactly what makes this place tick.

I must say, I'm really intrigued by your insistence that you don't view the pics here. I'm puzzled as to why you feel justified in getting erotic ideas from stories but not from pictures... Please please please understand that I'm not in any way attacking your beliefs, your morals, your faith, or your logic; I'm just curious!

IMHO: It seems to me that reading an erotic story and looking at an erotic image (be it a photograph or a drawing/painting) are prompted by much the same motivations --- in both cases the person engaged in the activity is seeking to indulge in some form of sexual fantasy. Words and images are, to my mind, sex toys --- as legitimate as vibrators and dildos and so on in terms of their ability to bring sexual stimulation. In this case they're stimulating the brain rather than the genitals, but the brain is very much a sex organ!

--- sweetstuff