View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj walked into the busy night street. It was still light enough for people returning home or going to meet for that late night business. Oh how I love this city. I can still sense her behind me, not all of her thoughts but enough to know her rage is fueling her on. I continue with my business, after all I can send to have my contacts to meet me in the streets and otehr places to protect them just in case she has a partner following.

Then he saw Ole Maggie. She was an immortal from a long lost age of magic and mayhem. Now she was reduced to selling herbs and healing those that would let her and trust her. As always I overpaid her for what I bought, but she knew it was my way of trying to help her, without her feeling likea beggar.

I knew she was still back there, when she saw Ole Maggie, her pains surfaced and he saw her mother's image blaze through her mind. That only confirmed his suspicions. He continued out of town, but only to make sure that she was alone. He would take her to an abandonded town down the road and maybe further.