View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 01:26 PM
Hypnotizes Members

I have been involved in 3 3somes thusly....2of which were with my best friend(female) and the guy was my boyfriend(current) i was a bit jealous at first but then you get past that and realize....hey 2 women are pleasing this guy imagine how great he feels...it was awesome. The other time it was with my boyfriend and his best friend pleasing me...that was awesome...but I can say that when his friend was doing me and I was giving my boyfriend head...I was only really concentrating on the fucking part of it! And there was a downside...when my boyfriend tried to have sex w/ me later, because he didnt get off during the ordeal...I dried up and nothing worked, because I was with a new guy and the sensation of my boyfriend wasn't turning me on at that point....because I experienced someone different, and it was allowed. So you can run the risk of goin thru a lot of emotional things, but if you can get past it, then its a great feeling. I don't think I'd do it again though...that rollercoaster of emotion isn't for me.

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~