Thread: Lost Love
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

Big Yin,

First of all it's soooo lovely to see you back here - hopefully we'll see much more of you around now.

Secondly, if you are truly being honest with yourself when you say you've not been acting self centred, it sounds to me like your new love isn't ready to be in a relationship just yet. It sounds to me like she has issues regarding the way she's been treated in the past, and she's transferring on to you the issues she had with her ex(es). She may be at a point in her life where no matter how much attention is bestowed on her by another, that person is still going to seem self centred in her eyes, as she's not really looking at the reality of the situation, she's looking at a sort of warped version of it as her scars have not yet healed from past relationships.

If you think this could be true, then unfortunately she needs time alone to sort her head out - that might mean that you and she can never be, or it might be that you need to wait for her, only time will tell.

Finally, I believe that there are people who come into our lives, who often have a huge impact from the moment they arrive. They are people who change everything, turn our lives upside down and make us re-evaluate our whole existence. As much as we want to cling to these people, it's as though they're angels, who drift into our lives and then drift out again, helping us through a difficult time in our lives, and helping us to grow. Sometimes it can be the most heart breaking, frustrating thing in the world that we can't hold on to them, but they were never meant for holding on to. They're purpose in your life is one of a more profound yet fleeting nature. Perhaps she's one of your angels, in which case be glad that she came, not sad that she's gone.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !