View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 12:47 AM
Fallen

1) I made oven roasted chicken breast with homemade mango salsa, jasmine rice with scallions and oven roasted tomatoes with parmesan aregeano cheese...it was heaven

2) Never thought I would complain about having too much food in my fridge (since that never happens, starving art student). Leftover pasta, andouille sausage, shrimp and chicken ready for jambalaya, fresh produce and fruit (the gods were good to me this week for once), I am in shock.

3) Found out about someone's passing today (as I have not visited in ages)...I didn't want to bump up the thread and put fresh salt in healing wounds so I thought I would put thoughts here: I did not know the man, but I know many were friends with him, and he had an impact on this online community. To have someone suddenly vanish leaves a void in people's lives and their hearts that seems like it will never heal...never to talk with the person, never to hear them laugh or cry...never never never, the one word that rings in your head...but...leaves change...people die...but true love is forever. Remember that you loved him, and he will always live on. Be at peace STO.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon