View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Wyn...I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, contractions hurt like hell!! However, there is absolutely nothing and I mean nothing that is as wonderful as pushing your child into the world. If at all possible I would suggest that you go with an epidural. I wasn't fortunate enough to have one, but I still wouldn't trade the experiences of giving birth to my children for all the money in the world!!! Yes, you will be tired after giving birth, but not too tired to hold and love on your baby. I was up walking around, slowly that is, within a few hours. Yes you are sore, but I can guarantee it will be nothing compared to the soreness you experienced with a C-section.

I had a friend who had an epidural during her pregnancy and her mother thought she had lost her mind as the friend laughed through the entire delivery!

I'm here if you ever need to talk. My e-mail addresses are on my profile.

Love ya sweetie