View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 08:29 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Libra Women

Drama is the key word-you set the stage for sex. Intensely feminine and an instinctive exhibitionist. You feel your body was made to be seen and admired. Feel that seduction is an art, not an assault. When approached the right way, you find it easy to say yes to almost anything. Unusual control of vaginal muscles.
*Best sex mates: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and/or
Aquarius. Likes any position where your buttocks are exposed.

Libra Men

Looks for the whole experience, not just a tumble between the sheets. Has a definite kinky side, a voyeur and fond of the menage a trois. He has the patience needed to satisfy. He likes women who dress well and have long hair. If a woman's clothes look as though they are easily removed, he finds her hard to ignore.
*Erogenous zone: back and buttocks, especially the feel of erect nipples against either of them!

Scorpio Women

Inquisitive, searching, and experimental. Knows that eroticism consists of more than the physical act of lovemaking. While looking like a perfect lady in public, you dress and behave like a whore in the bedroom. Control of the orgasm is very important and will try anything to help your man maintain his potency. You never take no for an answer and when interested in someone, you will pursue him with determination and guile.
*Best sex mates: Gemini, Cancer, Scorpio, and/or Pisces.
*Props you love: scented body oils, flavored lubricating gels, and vibrators.

Scorpio Men

A lustful, sexy animal. Enjoys biting and sucking and is a master of oral sex. Inflicting pain turns him on so he may pinch at nipples or the insides of thighs. Likes it in the water, but his kink is that he prefers wood tables and hard floors to satin and silk.
*His erogenous zone: his genitalia.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."