View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 10:30 AM
dobbydog

"Hurry let me off and get under the desk" she abruptly instructed me. I did so, and pulled up my pants just enough to not trip over them and scurried behind and then under the desk. She put her left leg through her pants and was pulling up her see-through thong and dark blue pants as she ran behind the desk. The car pulled right in front of the door to the school lobby, within sight of the desk. The hot female security guard found her seat and zipped up her pants. My mind raced, with all the seexual excitement (I did just get very close to reaching my peak, but was interupted before actually hitting orgaasm.). "Who could this be?" I wondered silently. I looked from under the desk up at the face of the security guard, she was still seexually excited, being driven so close to orgaasm too. I was sitting down between her legs spread around my body. She signaled me to turn around and I did so. I received my answer to who it was as soon as the person entered the school. I would recognize the voice anywhere. The girl said "I forgot a couple books, may I go and get them?" Kristen, the hottest cheerleader at our high school asked the security guard. "Yes," responded the female security guard, "but you must sign the after-school visitor's log book first."