View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 07:37 PM
dobbydog

I heard Kristen abruptly say "wha....?" So I opened my eyes and saw to my complete surprise that my cum had hit Kristen's right foot and right ankle. I was slightly embarrassed but more turned on in the heat of the moment seeing my cum on her sexy right foot and right ankle. I made sure I hit her other foot and ankle with my next shot of cum, and hit her shins, with whatever I had left after that. "What's that?" Kristen said, having no clue what could be happening. "You better come out now" the hot female security guard ordered me. I immediately obeyed. Then I stood in front of Kristen the hottest cheerleader in the high school (maybe the hottest cheerleader ever!). She was about 5'8" tall, black hair, blue eyes, wonderful large breasts and as I mentioned great legs. I stood there my pants and underwear near my ankles, my dick still mostly hard, cum on my right hand, cum on my dick. She was wearing her cheerleader uniform, and those black shoes, much of her lower legs covered in my cum. She was a great site to see, but I'm sure she never expected to see me like that, especially at that moment. Kristen looked down at her feet, then up at me, then at her feet again, she didn't know what to think. At least she hasn't screamed and ran away, not yet at least, I thought to myself. She again looked up at me "what is....?" and her voice trailed off, she didn't think she could get anything good out of me. So she turned to the security guard, logic says the security guard should know what was going on, I was under her desk of course. "What is going on here?" Kristen asked the security guard. The security guard thought to herself "I have a lot to lose her, my job for one thing, my reputation definitely, I better just tell the truth in the best way possible." She began to talk out loud "Well, me and him were having a sexual experience, you might call it when you interrupted us. The best place for him to go was under the desk. Of course his pants were down, because of the previous activity, to say it politely. He got a little carried away with the view of your legs, and up your skirt if he dared, and the emotions that had been built up within him led to what's on your lower legs right now. That's a pretty accurate description of the events so far, I believe." It was now Kristen's turn to reply. The security guard and I waited for her response. I began to worry staring into Kristen's eyes, my pants and underwear still down, cum on my right hand, cum on my pennis. I worried silently "now that she knows what has happened, what does she think, what will she say, what will she do, I can't get in trouble I'm supposed to graduate soon, this can't end badly or will it end VERY badly? What will she say?"