View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 03:59 PM

Group hug, anyone?

Hi all, I'm Jaybee, I'm a friend of Tess from www.Sexinfo101.com, she kindly told me what a great place this is, and after prowling around a couple of times, it's pretty cool.

Ok, moi? I'm 36, single, and when you board a bus, I'm the big, bad dude you see every blue moon who'll make you very sorry if you've thrown away your ticket. And a tad intimidating, as a bodybuilder. But I'm a big softy, REALLY.

It's an ok living, but actually I'm a computer guy, but my profession went through some rough times after 2000, I got out in time 2 years back, but it's all happening again, so the job is a gap-filler until I get my skills refreshed in a few weeks/months.

Sex? Well, we're all here because we love it, we want to talk about it, and we want more. My favourite part of a girls anatomy? Her thighs. If they're large, well-rounded, well-toned, all else will invariably be good. I love Thunder Thighs, I like 'em big. Think Xena, Warrior Princess, or for those who follow Wrestling, the Head Bitch in Charge.

Not saying that Cameron Diaz isn't gorgeous, not saying I haven't wolf-whistled a skinny girl, but I'm the ultimate feminist - I dream of a woman who'se physically stronger. If you're a guy who feels likewise, try www.dianathevalkyrie.com, plenty of like-minded guys there, although it's a pay site for the forums.

Ok, what else...oh, yeah, I almost forgot, before a group hug...

(stands up at initial PP meeting to introduce himself in PP style)

"Well, hello everyone, my name is Jaybee, and as you can see (looks down) I have a pup-tent..."

Look forward to chatting with you boys and girls....

Jaybee.