Thread: 'Bye
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2004, 10:16 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I realize you are mad...but I hope that you are not seriously going to let posts by people who do not know you or care, keep you away from those of us who have cared about you for years. Linda, I get hurt and upset too but in the end, the friends I have made here are worth more than the discomfort of a few posts or opinions that piss me off. A month ago tomorrow someone I loved very much killed himself partly I believe because he felt he could not be just who he was. We loved him exactly for who he was, just like we love you for being you. People can only hurt you if you let them. Avoiding people who love and care about you because others don't have the capacity or interest to be open to your ideals, is in my opinion, a mistake. Plus I'd miss you trying to seduce me

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas