View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004, 10:55 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
She moved away from and I saw the lust fill her eyes as she heard the tone of my voice. Then I saw the conflict in her mind. She warred with her inner demons and now it was it for it to end.

"It is time that you knew the truth of that fateful night. The night that family was destroyed by the worst of my kind. And to know of your savior and his attitude. You see I was a hunter too once. Granted it was so long ago that I can hardly remember when. But like you I was after the blood suckers for destroying my family. But the difference was that they had changed me into one of them. I felt defiled and depraved, but I made it my goal to destroy those that had destroyed me.

"So I hunted the pack that killed my family and friends. Over the centuries I had found all but their leader. Then one fateful night as I was marching to join the Crusades, I cam across your family being attacked by the monster of my kind. Of course I took up sword so to speak and attacked him in the hopes to save at least one member. As I was about to destroy it, I recognized him as the one that had converted me. As I drove the arrow through his heart and then extended my will to burn him from the inside I saw your young face and knew that I had finally achieved my goals.

"As you fainted, I knew that all I could do was take you to the nearby Orpahnage and gave the Mother Superior the money needed to get you to your family. I included your family crest and a letter your father had upon him. I only hoped that the nun was not filled with greed and would do as promised. Now I am eer so pleased to know that she did fulfill her promise."

I watched her face as the tale sunk in, and hoping that she would except the truth of what I said. I stepped to the far corner of the room and sat down as peacefully as I could. Waiting for her response and reaction.