Thread: In the office
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 07:56 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I started to write something corny about vampires but soon thought better of it. What kinda wanker would Tracy think I was then?
Lunch was quickly approaching and I knew I had to give her a reply one way or the other. Out of politeness if nothing else. I was suddenly very nervous and aware that my breathing had become shallow and quick. What the fuck was wrong with me? Talk about reading too much into things. Still, why was I sporting a hard-on? An over active mind probably. I was now faced with the problem of moving away from my desk with a raging boner, this was something I didn't want anyone, particularly Tracy, to see. I made a snap decison to decline the lunch offer. I could use the excuse that I was too busy to get away. After all, we all had pressing deadlines to meet so it was a plausible response.
I quickly typed my reply and hit send, the vision of her full lips wrapped around my hard member not helping my erection abate one bit. God, I wonder if she swallows? Would she deep throat me? I had always been told by girls that I was well hung, even made one gag, but never really considered myself to be a 'big boy'.
I looked up just in time to see Tracy raise her arms above her head to stretch, her full breasts pulling tight against her figure hugging shirt. She looked over and smiled. Was that smile coy? Was she just being friendly? Did she just do that on purpose, hoping that I'd look at her ample chest?
I continued to work, or at least appear like I was working. The only thing I was really working was my stiff cock under the table with my left hand. I was trying to be very subtle about it, fearing all the time that I'd be caught out but it felt great. The danger of being found out and my exploring fingers made my dick throb.
Tracy didn't waste any time in responding to my message...