View Single Post
Old 04-27-2002, 11:35 PM
dobbydog

Kristen moaned a few times "mmmmm" while I was rubbing her legs, closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying the feeling. The security guard interrupted us "OK, that's enough of that for now, let's move on." She looked into my eyes and told me to stand up, I obeyed. She took my tie from around Kristen's neck and put it around my neck. The security guard ordered me to "tie it right now" and I obeyed.

"Is there a teacher you think is hot?" the security guard asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"Who is it?" the security guard wanted to know.

"Miss Buky" I gave my honest answer.

She grabbed my tie near the knot and slid her hand down the tie, again and again she did this as she asked me a question and listened to my reply. "Why do you think she is hot?" she wanted to know why she turned me on. "She has large breasts, she is young, she's athletic so her body is toned, she has great legs, her calves are large, strong, and perfectly toned and she has sexy feet."

Another question from her "Has she ever made you hard in her class?"

"Yes she has, many times."

Another question from her "Has she done anything specifically that has turned you on?"

"One time she borrowed my highlighter. She was holding it in her left hand and kept popping off the cap of the highlighter with her thumb and forefinger. I was imagining that she was holding my dick in her left hand and using her thumb and forefinger to play with the head of my dick.
Another time, she was standing behind my desk, but to my right side a little and leaning over me, to help me with our assignment. Her breasts were so close to my right shoulder, I wanted so bad, to just turn to my right and begin to suck the front of her shirt where her breasts were.
She has a tendency to rub the top of her thighs while she's sitting, that has always made me horny. I wish I could rub her thighs so bad. One time we were sitting in a circle and she was sitting to my right and she was rubbing the top of her left thigh with her left hand. I imagined her grabbing my right wrist with her left hand and guiding my hand back and forth the top of her thigh.
Another minor thing that turns me on, is that sometimes she slides her feet a bit when she walks. The sound of her shoes sliding on the floor turns me on because I have a bit of a foot fetish and she has sexy feet. When I hear the sound of her shoes sliding on the floor I think of her feet."

"It seems like you have a strong sexual desire for her, that's good. Let's go to her classroom, I'll just get my keys and we'll go there." She held my tie, making me follow her to her desk, where she kept the keys. She picked up the keys, and we (including Kristen) began to walk toward Miss Buky's classroom.