View Single Post
Old 04-28-2002, 12:31 AM
dobbydog

I felt the bottom of a pantyhose covered foot rubbing againts the inside of my left calph. Then up my left inner thigh, back and forth on my left inner thigh. Then the bottom of another pantyhose covered foot rubbing against my right inner thigh. I couldn't see of course, all I could see was Kristen's panties, her upper thighs, and the inside of her skirt, but I could surely feel (and get very horni from) the pantyhose covered feet of the female security guard rubbing against my body. Then the bottom of a pantyhose covered foot began to rub against my hard pennis. I let out a soft moan "mmmm". "Did you hear him moan? He moaned just when your reached his pennis" (Apparently Kristen had been watching the security guard slide the pantyhose covered feet against my body.) "Yeah, I did, ha ha, I bet he's really enjoying this right now," the security guard responded. Kristen commented "I even felt him moan under my skirt, every time he breathes out I can feel it on my bare skin underneath my skirt. If he gets really excited and starts breathing hard and fast, it'll be no secret to me." I just loved that she felt me moan, that she could feel every breath I take on her upper thighs, at the edges of her panties. Then the security guard began to rub her right leg firmly up and down against my bulge, from her knee all the way down to the top of her right foot. (It seems that she must be kneeling on her left knee.) Up and down, up and down, she worked my pennis with her lower right leg covered with Miss Buky's pantyhose. This was so great, this hot security guard, rubbing my dick with a hot teacher's pantyhose, staring at a hot cheerleader's black panties, hiding a pusssy only 4 inches from my face.