View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Oh my friend, I feel your pains as well as hers. Such a tough situation. Being there with her Mum is so consuming. Surely she feels she has to be strong for the rest of the family and in the process has no time for herself. When I was in the situation with my Dad I lost all track of everyone else outside the immediate family. It's not a time one can distinguish day from night, you're "just there" As for your plight, I too had a long distance relationship halfway around the world and got disconnected for quite some time. It seems there's no way around feeling useless and alone. Her response seems positive but the situation is just tough as nails. Faith is the only answer my friend. It's not an easy one but I've had it get me through some really mean times. I think it's fair to say too you've got some friends here who are more than eager to help anyway we can. Reach out, we'll do our best. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery